The Procedure at Corringham Dental Practice.
15th December 2020
- Once your appointment is booked you will have all your forms sent via text link.
- All forms must be filled in before your appointment.
- We ask that you attend by yourself or if under 16 a parent can accompany you.
- We may ask for pre-payment.
- We ask that you call us when your outside the entry door at the practice (The entrance on Lampits Hill)
- Mask to be worn on entry and exit to the practice.
- We will take your temperature and provide sanitizer on entry. (We do ask that you refrain from touching anything in the practice, ie Door handles, Stair banister, Walls.)
- Please bring minimal items with you.
- Card payment where possible. (We do disinfect this after every transaction.)
- We do not have any toilet facilities at the moment.
Click here to see here to see The impacts of COVID-19 on oral health and dentistry
Back to blog